Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Rhyming History of the Banksters

by Citizen Mofo



We don’t deserve a banking system run by crooks.
Yet that’s just what we’ve got, the way it looks.
They lie, they steal, they double deal, they cook the books,

They claim they’re doing the “work of God”
And Congress is duly shocked and awed.
But I’d say that’s rather odd unless God’s so flawed he favors fraud.

When Congress killed Glass-Steagall was the day
That banks began to see that crime could pay
With no more regulations on predation in their way.

Work hard, play by the rules? “No deal,”
The bankers said. “We’d rather cheat and steal,
And now we’re free, as we should be, to do just as we feel.”

For the government’s been captured, and “We
The People” no longer means you, or you, or me.
It’s “by the bankers, for the bankers” by government decree.

Too big to fail, the bankers act with impunity.
Too big to jail, the banks’ crimes have immunity.
And government, conveniently lenient, provides the opportunity.

Not only did the government defraud
Its citizens to serve its greedy god
It did a quid pro quo on the status quo with the low blow of Frank/Dodd.

Congress was captured being lobby money whores,
The executive branch was captured by revolving doors,
And the SEC and Treasury are full co-conspirators.

We see no diff if the administration
Is Democratic or Republican.
The Bush guys lied; so Obama’s decided that was the way to win.

Paulson was a master of the bait and switch.
Geithner was the bankers’ little bitch.
Both took an oath but nonetheless got filthy freakin’ rich.

So sit down, shut up, it’s my turn to speak.
You may think that you are strong and we are weak.
But right makes might, we’re ready to fight, and it’s justice that we seek.

“Too big to jail” – just another self-serving lie.
Jail the CEO, they’ll just hire another guy.
Put AIG in the penitentiary and no one’s gonna cry.

It’s time to cut the criminal cancer out –
The banks and bankers who brought this mess about
And their admirers and conspirers whom they couldn’t have done without –

Time to cut them out so the system can start to heal;
To put them away for life with no appeal;
To weed out the pigs and break up the bigs that caused this whole ordeal.

We must now re-learn the rule of law.
For if democracy has a fatal flaw
It’s the scale of disaster when the government’s master is Bank of America.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks charity teams
    Thanks public for support
    Thanks God for that breathe!
    -----------------------------------

    "Medical malpractice criminals in my case "looked in the scalpel spine three years!
    and my second contamination hepatitis "b" and "c"
    medical violent act in we were subject to me afflicted and physically maimed!
    YOU MAKE YOU A C T -C A R I T Y ???

    http://nistorionel58nistordivinity.wordpress.com
    ------------------------------
    " Charity is a virtue of the heart, and not of the hands "
    "Love your neighbor as yourself?"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. James 4:8

    CARITY ACT FOR NISTOR IONEL COBAY Victor AUTORITY incompetent CRIMINALY FROM ROMANIA
    many? Umes public to encouragement and financial support that allows me to restart my life and family.
    Declare all the support and prayers of our family and friends, the public allow us to rebuild my life after 10 years pass Ionel Nistor by "all this ordeal."
    "Maybe I've been through hell and back, but I'm strong enough to go through hell with Jesus Christ with a smile on my face and head up"
    thank the public for donations to a fund set up to help the family and save my life!
    "Do not be afraid to ask for help, because help is available." Jesus says, "Ask and you shall receive"
    My message is honest and transparent as glass. "
    I wish you all God's peace, health, happiness and all the best.
    I am a very religious man,together with my family and I think that God will help me though you and your colleagues.

    I will pray for you to save me financially,and my life,and my familly......
    Hello, my dear are some of Oradea ionel romania.sunt married and have four copiii.atit wife how I come from very poor families, and many brothers in the family! in 1979 we married and God gave us 4 copiii.noi I did not once a house for our children! In 2004, we had sepsis, and septic focal liver and lung, and was on the brink of the neurosurgical spine moarte.sa intervened, but after neurosurgical intervention, we were three years for the death-like spinal neurosurgeon forgot the knife stuck in my column, and was contaminated with hepatitis type 2 "b" and "c"! in 2004, are bedridden, with no healthcare, and social.! with the passage of time I had other sequelae, such as:-1-cataract left eye, right eye cataracts, retinal detachment left eye , liver treatment with chemotherapy (interferon), severe heart painful, and many other medical diagnoses! I'm 27 in total-are patologiii. eu sunt cobay victim, the Romanian authorities, and the ECHR, Strasbourg, its high level of influence and corruption, which has shown strength in processes occurring in romania and the ECHR, where I gave to life, health, money for justice, and family-to-please step in my life is in danger without money and drugs! if you have a big heart and faith in God, please save me from hell and they are now..
    With all the faith in Jesus Christ,

    Ionel Nistor with love and family in Oradea Romania

    ReplyDelete